Within the Yamato Group, the management resources of each component company are combined effectively in order to provide attractive services to our customers, thereby improving the corporate value of the entire Group.
Accordingly, the Company intends to share the personal data within the Group only on an as-needed basis, limiting the use to the scope as specified below under stricter control and supervision. However, shareholder's personal data is not shared.
The Company will attempt to continue improvements from time to time as needed. Any modification thereof will be announced on this site, etc.
- 1.Items of Shared Use
Name, address, telephone number, E-mail address, date of birth, sex, etc.
- 2.Shared Users
Companies within the Yamato Group
- 3.Purposes of Use
- (1)To conduct market research and data analysis for studying and developing new products/services
- (2)To introduce products/services via direct mails, etc.
- (3)To inform and take over the information of inquiries about our products/services from customers between or among the companies of Yamato group
- (4)To ensure business performance with our customers in proper and smooth manners
- 4.Manager in Charge of Shared Use
Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd.