Questions about the tour
Questions about the facility
Questions about reservations
- Can I join a tour on the day, without a reservation?
- You can join if there is a vacancy. Please call us so we can check it for you.
- How do I change the date or time of the tour that I booked?
- Please cancel the reservation that you made and make a new one. You can do it up until the day before the reservation date.
- Is it possible to change the number of people that I booked?
- To add more people: Check if there is still space available, and then make a reservation for the additional people.
Please call us to reduce the number of people in your party.
- Do you offer a preview of the group tour?
- If you would like a preview of the group tour, please come to the regular tour. Please make a reservation through the internet.
- Can I get brochures before the tour?
- The brochures we hand out at the beginning of the tour can be downloaded from our website.
- Do you do media interviews?
- Please call us first, and then send a proposal.
We will respond to your request after considering the proposal.
- What identification is needed at reception?
- We ask that the representative of the group show an official form of identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, health insurance card, disability certificate.