The initial version instituted on November 1, 2005
Last revision: May 30, 2017
In compliance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan, Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. (the "Company") shall handle requests for disclosure, etc. of Personal Data from and individual or his/her legal agent as indicated below.
- 1.Procedures for requesting disclosure, etc.
- (1)Submission of required documents
- Required documents
- (i)The "Request form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc."
- (ii)Please provide with the "Request form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc." a copy of one of the below:
- Driver's license;
- Individual number card;
- Health insurance certificate + residence certificate; or health insurance certificate + public utility bill/receipt;
- Applicable Pension Handbook;
- Physical disability certificate ; or
- Resident card or special permanent resident certificate
- Note 1)Please copy the portion showing the customer's name.
- Note 2)If the requester is the legal agent, please provide documents identifying
the requester's status as well as proof of authority to act as the agent.
- Where to submit
Please fax all documents to Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd, Legal/CSR Strategy Division.
- How to obtain the "Request form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc."
- (i)If you own a FAX and a printer
Please print out the "Request form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc. (pdf)"(PDF ・68KB), and submit your request.
- (ii)If you only own a FAX
Please FAX your request for the "Request form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc." along with your name, FAX number and telephone number to Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd., Legal/CSR Strategy Division, or contact our customer service center (TEL:03-3541-4141, opening hours 9:00-17:00 weekdays). The form will be sent to you later by FAX.
Legal/CSR strategy division of Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd.
- (iii)If you do not own a FAX
Please contact our customer service center (TEL:03-3541-4141weekdays between 9:00-17:00). The "Request form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc." will be mailed to your home later.
- (2)Personal identification
Based on the document you have sent us, the Company will confirm your identity. Our customer service center may call you by telephone to verify if you have actually made the request.
- (3)Internal search
Based on the information in your request form, the Company will initiate an internal search. While the Company will do its best in the search, there may be some data that cannot be extracted due to difficulties in data retrieval.
- (4)Report of the results
Within two weeks after receipt of your request, the Company will send you a report of the search results. If your "Request form for Personal Information Disclosure, etc." is incomplete or contains errors, however, the Company may require more time.
For your request for personal information disclosure, the Company will charge 1,000 yen (including consumption tax) for performing the search. Fees will be charged with the delivery of your report.
For any enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Center (TEL: 03-3541-4141, weekdays between 9:00-17:00).