The following describes the recommended environment for comfortably viewing the Yamato Holdings website, and the items to be checked prior to website browsing and use.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyrights for the text, illustrations, logos, photographic images, and all other information on this website belong to Yamato Holdings, related companies, and third parties. Except as otherwise permitted by copyright laws, such as for duplication or extraction for personal purposes, copying, modifying, or distributing all or a portion of any of these copyrighted materials without the consent of the respective rights holder is strictly prohibited.
The names of products and services displayed on this website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Yamato Holdings or the respective related company.
- 1Investment decisions
The information on this website is not intended as a solicitation to invest in Yamato Holdings Co., Ltd. ("Yamato"). Any decision to invest in Yamato is made as an individual decision.
- 2Damage that may be incurred in relation to this website
Yamato has made all possible efforts with regard to information posted on this website and other linked websites. However, no guarantee is given regarding the accuracy, completeness, validity, immediacy or timeliness of this information, any of which could include errors, misprints or other defects.
Yamato and its information providers accept no responsibility whatsoever for any losses, financial or otherwise, arising from the use of this information. In addition, Yamato and its information providers accept no responsibility whatsoever for any losses, financial or otherwise, arising from computer system malfunction or any other cause resulting in error, invalidity, delay, omission, defect or suspension of the information provided.
- 3Future forecasts
The current plans, forecasts and strategies of Yamato as described on this website include forward-looking statements related to future results and other future events, which are not statements of historical fact. Such forward-looking statements are based on judgments of Yamamoto's management in light of information currently available to it, and are subject to risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, the effects of fluctuations in the world economy, the competitive environment, and foreign exchange rates. Consequently, it is possible that actual results could differ significantly from these forecasts. Therefore, you should not place reliance on its contents in making investment decisions.
- 1Precautions regarding links from this website to other websites
This website may include links and banners that will take you to a website of a party other than Yamato Holdings. No company within the Yamato Group, including Yamato Holdings, manages these websites or is responsible for their content.
- 2Precautions regarding links from other websites to this website
- In principle, the URL of the top page (http://www.yamato-hd.co.jp/) of this website may be set as a link destination. Direct links to a page other than the top page, however, is prohibited.
- The Yamato Group symbol mark, company name logo, and title design cannot be used as a link button on any other website.
- Although links from other websites to this website are allowed, Yamato Holdings assumes no responsibility for the content of the other websites.
- Links to this website from any website to which the following applies are strictly prohibited:
- *Any website that defames or impairs the reputation of Yamato Holdings or any other company (person) or organization
- *Any website that may have illegal content or content that offends public order and morality
- *Any website that is misleading to a third party, such as a website that opens this website within a frame or uses any other method that makes it unclear that the website displayed by the link is this website
This website uses the following icons at link locations to inform you of link page specifications:
Moves you to a location within the page.
Opens the linked page in a separate window.
Opens a PDF file in a separate window.
Opens an Excel file in a separate window.
- Windows (8, 10)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version) / Internet Explorer 11 / Chrome (latest version) / Firefox (latest version)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
- Safari (latest version) / Chrome (latest version) / Firefox (latest version)
- iOS devices (iPhone, etc.)
- iOS12 or later
- Android devices
- Android8 or later
Adobe Acrobat Reader distributed by Adobe Systems Incorporated is required to view the PDF files on this website.
Changing the Font Size
If you want to change the font size on this website, click the large/medium/small button located in the upper right area of the page.
- *Please refer to "GDPR Cookie Notice" for details of cookies that GDPR applies to.
This website contains pages that use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) technology. To display the pages correctly, enable CSS in your browser settings.
Access Data Collection Tools
To provide customers with information services that are pertinent and easy to use, a portion of this website and some other applications used by us may use data statistics tools such as Google Analytics.
Please refer to this page for the terms of service for Google Analytics.
This website is designed so that, when you print a website page, unnecessary areas such as the header, footer, and menu area of the page will be omitted and only the page contents will be printed. The layout of a printed page therefore will appear differently from the page viewed on the screen.
Additionally, please note that background and graphical images will also not be printed when you print a page. To print the background, turn on the "Print background" setting in your browser.
Our website uses standard-format RSS (RDF Site Summary) based on XML technology to provide update information for our website.